Palm Springs Unified School District, Desert Sands Unified School District, and Coachella Valley Unified School District have built a cross-region network of 47 career academies and pathways serving more than 8,000 students annually. These academies and pathways are aligned with the workforce needs of local employees to ensure essential skills are learned and put in practice by the students.
OneFuture Coachella Valley supports these pathways through business engagement, work-based learning for middle school through college undergrads, and by providing scholarship and financial aid assistance to prepare students for college, career, and life. We invite you to join us in helping students succeed on their path into meaningful careers.
The region’s three K-12 school districts offer more than 47 career academies and pathways, serving more than 8,000 students to prepare them for success after high school and in the workplace.
– Agriculture & Natural Resources
– Arts, Media, and Entertainment
– Business and Finance
– Education, Child Development, and Family Services
– Energy, Environment, and Utilities
– Engineering and Architecture
– Fashion and Interior Design
– Health Science and Medical Technology
– Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
– Information and Communication Technologies
– Manufacturing and Product Development
– Public Service
For more information, contact Kim McNulty, Vice President Regional Strategy, at (760)413-5990.