OneFuture Coachella Valley awards scholarships in partnership with local nonprofit organizations and provides students with financial aid counseling to help them navigate the college going process. With our College and Career Navigator (C2Nav) online system, students complete a profile, submit their scholarship application, and connect to resources to help them succeed.
OneFuture Coachella Valley works closely with the valley’s three Unified School Districts to encourage all high school students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application. FAFSA provides access to Pell Grants, Cal Grants, scholarships and other means of support. This process helps families and students find resources to cover up to 100% of college expenses.
Since 2009, OneFuture Coachella Valley and local nonprofit partners have aligned and awarded more than $16 million in scholarships to more than 2,600 students. On average, our scholars graduate at a higher rate with less student loan debt. This year, OneFuture Coachella Valley contributed more than $200,000 to match with the following partners to award a combined total of more than $400,000 in scholarship for local students.
- BBS Brokers Realty
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Coachella Valley
- City of Desert Hot Springs
- Charles F. Rechlin
- College Completion Scholarship
- Desert Healthcare District
- Desert Hot Springs Women’s Club
- Desert Regional Medical Center Auxiliary
- Dr. Reynaldo Carreon Foundation
- Eisenhower Dolores Hope Auxiliary
- Greater Palm Springs Tourism Foundation
- Modernism Week
- The Living Desert
- Theresa A. Mike Scholarship Foundation
- Paul and Chip Tuvman Scholarship
- Women Leaders Forum
OFCV’s competitive scholarships are available to Coachella Valley students pursuing higher education.